Vacation Bible Camp 2017
July 31 - August 4
Digging for Treasure in the Parables of Jesus
This summer, we’ll dig into a Vacation Bible Camp that’s all about Jesus’ parables and discover the treasures to be found in his words! At first, Jesus’ parables seem simple, but as we listen together and dig deeper into these wonderful stories, we too will discover the treasures of the kingdom of heaven.
We’ll discover that:
- God understands us and helps us to understand.
- God’s goodness grows in us.
- Little things become great things in God’s hands.
- When we look for God, God always finds us.
- And most importantly, we’ll receive and share God’s love.
What is Vacation Bible Camp?
VBC at St. Thomas is a place for children from age 4 - entering 5th grade to experience God’s love in a safe and welcoming environment. Activities include:
- Bible Story Telling
Please join us July 31- August 4 as we experience God’s message of love for all of us! Then bring your whole family to St. Thomas at 10:30 a.m. on VBC Sunday, August 6, when we will celebrate with VBC campers St. Thomas parishioners.